Domina's Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Domina's Hotel

I, Domina Jinx, hereby open this fabulous hotel. It is hidden deeply, subtly, and sound-proofedly, especially for those of you who have to escape the law, or the mental hospitals, or just simply run away children.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outside the Hotel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryu (Domina)
Admin
Ryu (Domina)

Outside the Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Outside the Hotel   Outside the Hotel EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:39 pm

Outside this oh-so-lovely Hotel of mine... well, the view isn't one to die for. I had to keep this place hidden, of course. So it was planted in the middle of a dense and highly-populated forest - said forest is surrounded by mountain on all sides. We are safe.

Directly outside, though, I have taken down some of the trees to make a rather lovely fountain. By my standards, of course... It may be a bit... 'explicit', to others, but I just throw in a few animals, call it art, and no one notices.

There is no driveway, nor anything paved, though I removed the grass and plants to make a gravel road. If you could call it a road. It leads from the doorway, around the fountain, and a little into the woods.

Other then that, I've planted quite a bit of appealing flowers. Most of which I use in my more... special potions, so I would rather if you didn't touch them, but it is not against the rules.
Back to top Go down
https://domina.forumotion.com

Outside the Hotel
Page 1 of 1