Domina's Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Domina's Hotel

I, Domina Jinx, hereby open this fabulous hotel. It is hidden deeply, subtly, and sound-proofedly, especially for those of you who have to escape the law, or the mental hospitals, or just simply run away children.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Floor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryu (Domina)
Admin
Ryu (Domina)

First Floor Empty
PostSubject: First Floor   First Floor EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:34 pm

FIRST FLOOR

When you first enter my humble abode, you will come upon the 'great hall'. To the right - something you should, could and WILL do is come upon the check in desk. It does not matter if I am there or not, just fill out a form (see Guest Log) and that will be all.

Now, back facing forward, you will see that the room is beautifully well lit by a highly expensive diamond chandelier. It is diamond so it will not be easily broken - I am not expecting things to last very long in my line of work. There is also a grand staircase in front of you, branching off into two staircases in an oval, both reaching the second floor's first hallway. We'll get to that later.

Off to the left would be a sitting area, with three very comfortable couches that I find some fall asleep on without meaning too. There are two tables - one empty table that you may use as you will, and a table that holds a coffee machine and its supplies. You will find that I have many of these fantastic devices around the hotel. I use them a lot.

Further to the left would be two doors. One door is bolted heavily. This door has a 'Keep Out' sign on it. This, unlike common knowledge, DOES actually mean KEEP OUT! This, my guests, is my room. The other door, under the staircase, leads to a hallway - and this hallway is one of the single room hallways.

To the right you will find three doors. One is also heavily bolted. This leads to the basement. This is where - with permission - the whimpier guests hide until their tormentors get bored with them. I find it in great need here. Another door, mirroring the left door and under the staircase, is also another hallway, with more single rooms. The third door is the kitchen. Again, I ask you clean up your messes.

Both the hallways mentioned earlier connect in the back of the building for a sort of recreational room. This has pool tables, gambling games and machines, kid's games, it's a rather nice place if you don't mind the dimmed lights and flashy game noises. There is a back door here, leading outside the house and onto a gravel path leading to the Springs. (See 'Other Buildings')

Each room comes with an in-suite bathroom, as well as a closet, two cupboards, a fridge - in case of your own food, and your bed. Anything else will be added on request.

If anything else needs explaining, please do inform me.
Back to top Go down
https://domina.forumotion.com
Ryu (Domina)
Admin
Ryu (Domina)

First Floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Floor   First Floor EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:48 pm

DOMINA JINX

Domina hummed to herself a little - this day wasn't turning out so bad. She got everything clean, had her morning soak in the hot springs, and before she even opened the hotel for business, she saw a man wandering around rather lost. She didn't really get him, and he seemed rather unresponsive at first, as if he didn't really see the world around him. After a minute or so, though, he ad eventually responded. He looked rather surprised by it too, looking down like he hadn't ever seen anything like it. This thought made her laugh again, and she was glad she made the man stay. He seemed reluctant to be shoved in a room at first, but she wouldn't allow it! Besides, he looked like he wasn't very good on his own...

There were also a few more guests that have come in after that. A rather handsome man - angel, judging from the wings I caught before he had time to hide them. He was pretty shy, timid, probably not used to being around people. Or maybe just people here. Then there was another purple haired boy, rather anti-social, but he seemed rather caring as well. He didn't seem to have much a purpose in life, judging from the way he said he had no idea how long he'd decide to 'stick around'.

Well, now that the hotel was open, all she had to do was wait~ And she was very patient. If it took too long, maybe she'd go play with her first guest... though, as of now, she'd just lay on the table... that seemed fine...
Back to top Go down
sparrowhawke
Admin

First Floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Floor   First Floor EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:18 am

Lexis & Vian

Lexis was looking for the slave that had wondered off, commonly known as 'squishy.' He had Vian following along behind him, and he had tracked the collar down to this hotel like establishment. He paused outside, admiring the fountain for a few moments before heading inside. He waved towards Domina and went over to her. "Good Morning, Madam, would you happen to have seen a rather lost and out of it looking man with a collar wandering about here?" He grinned in a friendly way, and he was sure that Domina would know who he was talking about if she had seen Squishy.

Vian was hiding behind his master, though trying to make it look like he wasn't. He was failing on that aspect, though. He had his arms wrapped around Lexis' waist, and was poking his head out from behind him to look at Domina. Though if she looked at him, he would dissapear behind Lexis with a small squeak.
Back to top Go down
Ryu (Domina)
Admin
Ryu (Domina)

First Floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Floor   First Floor EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:27 am

Domina Jinx

Domina, of course, knew they were coming for a little while - but she feigned innocence and blinked up at the pair for a moment. She couldn't help a smile at the shyness of the one behind her addressee. But she let it go for now, maybe to toy with him later. She didn't say anything as her eyes ran along Lexis' body... but she seemed satisfied, and pushed herself into a sitting position. "Oh dear, oh dear. I may have~ In fact, he may be in this very building~ Or, I could've sent him on his way. It all depends - are you just going to leave~?" She smiles rather happily, what she was after quite obvious. One could only guess why - it's not like she was after any payment...
Back to top Go down
sparrowhawke
Admin

First Floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Floor   First Floor EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:33 am

Lexis & Vian

Lexis smiled, allowing her obvious checking out to pass. He was quite proud of his body, so he didn't mind people appreciating it. Of course, Vian was the best at truely appreciating it, and everything about him, but other adoration was welcomed as well. "We could be convinced to stay, it would be nice to have a vacation after all. I've already got someone looking after the shop, and I told them we could be away a while, so why not?" He grinned widely, "I would like to know where my confused little slave has gone though, if you please?"

Vian popped his head back around to look at Domina after a while, holding onto Lexis almost possesively, though of course, he would not complain if Lexis wanted to play with her. Vian was content with the knowledge that he was the only one who could really satisfy Master Lexi's needs, and that he was the only one Lexis loved. He gave Domina a tentative smile and a small wave.
Back to top Go down
Ryu (Domina)
Admin
Ryu (Domina)

First Floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Floor   First Floor EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:47 am

Domina Jinx

Domina was immediately satisfied by his answer, though stayed on the table for him to finish talking. She smiled back at Vian when she spotted him, resisting her regular urges - she didn't want to chase anyone away too soon. She hopped off the table. "That's good~ Very good~ I would love it if you stayed, as long as you wish~!" She grabbed both of their hands - not really minding if she pulled Vian's away from Lexis or not, but grabbing it none-the-less, and starting off down the hall. "If you'll follow me, then~?"

Something must've happened between then and now, because it took them only a few seconds to reach the hall where Squishy's room was at. Maybe magick. Either way, they arrived just in time to see the door hanging open and him wandering around the corner a little bit away. Domina giggled a little, wondering idly how he got past the locks on the door, but not putting too much thought into it. "Your object of desire is wandering away - I'll leave you to it, I don't want to leave the desk for long." She shoved three pieces of paper at Lexis. "Two forms to fill out, and a map of the hotel, your room circled. I hope you enjoy your stay, and feel free to ask questions~!" She smiled sweetly, standing aside for them to pass, but staying just in case. It was bad management to leave them alone so suddenly, after all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Floor   First Floor Empty

Back to top Go down

First Floor
Page 1 of 1