Domina's Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Domina's Hotel

I, Domina Jinx, hereby open this fabulous hotel. It is hidden deeply, subtly, and sound-proofedly, especially for those of you who have to escape the law, or the mental hospitals, or just simply run away children.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

!~Ix and Char~!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryu (Domina)
Admin
Ryu (Domina)

!~Ix and Char~! Empty
PostSubject: !~Ix and Char~!   !~Ix and Char~! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:36 pm

IXION
Of all the things he thought he'd be doing in the future - this was not one of them. At all. He spent his entire life so far gaining rank - getting powerful - making connections... and to give it up for a golden elephant statue with jewels twice as tall as he was...

Well, it shined. It was worth it.

He carefully chose out the beast he wanted, threatened befriended it, and made preparations. To transport a beast this big he had to draw a few extra portals and recite an incantation. It was a lot of work. But it was worth it.

His instructions were as follows: "In dimension #476823 on a planet called 'Earth', there is a place called 'New York'. I want you to create chaos - I don't care how, just do it."

He only hesitated for a moment - before smirking rather insanely and finishing the incantation. The five portal booster marks he drew on the ground immediately connected to each other, and the ground within the shape opened up like a mouth. Thousands of black hands came up and grabbed the both of them - and then the ground raised up and swallowed them, settling back down - all trace of their existence a moment ago vanishing.

They were spit out in New York. They weren't literally spit out, but just 'popped' into existence. They weren't there before, and now they were, just like that. Ixion grinned, laying down on his stomach on the beast's head, watching the ugly little humans stutter and gape, to shocked to panic just yet.

This didn't last long, and at nearly the same time almost every little human screamed at the top of their lungs, dropping what they were doing and running to shelter, or just plain running. The beast Ixion was on easily stood over four cities, one of its claws could easily smash half one of their little cities. It opened its mouth and let out a roar that caused earthquakes, tidal waves, other natural disasters.

Ixion was humming a song that he had stuck in his head for quite a while, trying to figure out the ending, which continued to elude him.
Back to top Go down
https://domina.forumotion.com
sparrowhawke
Admin

!~Ix and Char~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !~Ix and Char~!   !~Ix and Char~! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:40 pm

At the count of five, the insanity begins.
CHARON
. . . 1 . . .
. . . 2 . . .
. . . 3 . . .
. . . 4 . . .
. . . 5 . . .

Charon was taking a stroll through the city, staring at the ticking pocket watch in his hand. He only smiled when people started running and screaming, for a moment sending out a small pulse that tripped up a few dozen people before looking up, shielding his eyes from the light, which due to his unfortunate position, wasn't blocked my the large monster that had simply appeared in the middle of the city. He blinked then allowed his sight to move further, until he could see the person on the top.
It was a simple thing to move himself up there, sitting cross-legged behind Ixion with a small smile on his face, moving his little telepathic effect towards Ixion then using the strange man's mouth to speak through.
"That thing shouldn't be here, you know."
He chuckled, also through Ixion's mouth.
This time he spoke through the small radio attached to his belt, his voice with a strange quality that only electrical things can really create.
"I'm curious, why are you here? And this... Earth isn't the most interesting place..." There was a mischievous spark in his eyes as he looked at Ixion, "Yet."
He went over to the side of the demon's head and looked down at the ground, smiling at the running humans, and decided he wanted to add to the carnage, and give Ixion a little taste of what he could do, in case he got any ideas. A building exploded at a small twitch of his hand, literally went up in a ball of flame and smoke and shrapnel, which hit at least a few dozen of the ant-like figures scurrying down there.
Back to top Go down
Ryu (Domina)
Admin
Ryu (Domina)

!~Ix and Char~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !~Ix and Char~!   !~Ix and Char~! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:41 pm

IXION
Ixion did, in fact, get 'ideas'. Those 'ideas' were no where along the lines of what Charon was preparing for, though. He didn't even look startled as the man borrowed his vocal cords, only intrigued. He wondered idly how the man could've possibly gotten through his mind enough to control his voice. He must've just took the direct path instead of stopping along to read his mind.. Any mind reader would either be driven out or driven insane by the sheer mass of content - let alone the content itself. Or, well, more insane.

He barely even noticed the blown building. He barely moved, his head simply turning toward the man, silent, yet his eyes speaking a thousand words. Too bad they were in a language only he knew. He had a playful look in his deep, indigo eyes - the kind of which seemed to stare into oblivion.

"You are right, that you are. This 'Earth' is rather barren. It's only the second time I've been here. The first was just in preparation for this." He waved a hand flippantly at the beast under him, and finally moved, his feet floating upward so it looked as if he was standing on his hands, yet crossing his hands over his chest as well, just floating there. He didn't seem to be showing off - more like just shifting into the closest position of which to see the other by. "Maybe it was what my client had in mind. Making this place more lively. It certainly wouldn't surprise me."

Usually he would ignore anyone that he hadn't set his sights on as a client. But this one intrigued him. He wanted to know more - and he had all the time in the world to fine out, so he was in no rush. He snapped his fingers idly - and the beast raised one paw, its mass making the process seem to go in slow motion - then stomping down. The earth cracked under its might - almost the entire state splitting in two. This was a special request - so the humans couldn't just write it off as hallucinations and regular natural disasters.

"Yet the same question could be directed at you, no? I have several guesses already about why you're here: Food, simple mass murdering to ease bloodlust, some sort of job... yet nothing could be certain until spoken from your lips, yes?" He didn't seem the least effected by what was going on around him, his entire attention focused on the man in front of him, not even pausing to smirk or cackle at the pathetic humans like he might have normally done. To busy himself and keep from doing anything too stupid, he started to twirl his cane around - and every time the ball on the end was pointed up it would change colors, though it was spinning so fast it was a blur, so the colors were changing ever second, or even half second.
Back to top Go down
sparrowhawke
Admin

!~Ix and Char~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !~Ix and Char~!   !~Ix and Char~! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:43 pm

CHARON
. . . 1 . . .
. . . 2 . . .
. . . 3 . . .
. . . 4 . . .
. . . 5 . . .

Charon smiled, obviously not affected by the position Ixion was in, he sat down, well, sat, anyway, more pulling his legs up into a cross-legged position than actually sitting down.
"Curiosity," the word sounded simple and rather toneless coming from the small radio by his side, though the smile playing his lips belied the tone.
"Little has passed my lips, sir, and none has done so in the presence of another..."
His expression turned a little more mischievous. He stood again, turning around to peer off the edge of the beasts head again, "I wonder, I thought there were rules against this," he gave a small smile and looked back at Ixion, "sort of 'live and let live' thing wasn't it?" He looked back down and smiled, "I'm glad someone didn't listen, our meddlings have made this place a little more interesting, but it's got a long way to go yet before the humans stop... Well... Being patheticly human."
He laughed, the sound actually coming from his own mouth, "their music is good on occasion though."
Back to top Go down
Ryu (Domina)
Admin
Ryu (Domina)

!~Ix and Char~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !~Ix and Char~!   !~Ix and Char~! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:45 pm

IXION
Ixion simply smiled, though there was more meaning behind that then any other of his expressions - as he felt a lot more expressive and open when smiling. This proved to show he was feeling rather playful, only more and more excited by Charon's words.

"Unfortunately, I cannot seem to trust the spoken word unless it is, in fact, spoken. I may trust the person, but anything verbal I automatically come to doubt. It was much easier when you spoke through me - I could feel if you're lying or not." ((<--if this isn't true - just tell me, I'll change it. xD))

He looked immediately excited at the mention of 'rules', and flipped back around to stand upright - though he still stubbornly never touched the ground. (Or, in this case, the beast's head.) "I know this. I am an enforcer of those 'rules' you speak of. Well, soon I won't be, but that won't matter. It takes them five years for patrols to reach out here, based on my calculations, so they'll probably be here... 20 minutes ago. Which means I have to successfully be to dimension #843 in six and a half hours to avoid them..."

He seemed unquestioning in his logic, despite how horribly odd it sounded. Seemed rather happy about it too, and relaxed, seemed to be without a care in the world. "And judging from events now, I've already successfully avoided them, so long as I follow the path..."

His mumbling continued for a little, before suddenly focusing in on Charon again. "Hey - you have anything shiny?"
Back to top Go down
sparrowhawke
Admin

!~Ix and Char~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !~Ix and Char~!   !~Ix and Char~! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:46 pm

CHARON
. . . 1 . . .
. . . 2 . . .
. . . 3 . . .
. . . 4 . . .
. . . 5 . . .

Charon smiled, using Ixions mouth to speak again, "I don't really see the point in lying." He grinned as Ixion rambled on for a while, then held up the pocketwatch with a small smile, "you can have this, if you want, I have no real use for it, I was simply watching it tick."
He looked down at the monster and chuckled, "how much longer is this going to be here?" He asked casually, then he smiled again, "and I wonder, would you like to work with me? I'm sure I can come up with any payment you would require..."
Back to top Go down
Ryu (Domina)
Admin
Ryu (Domina)

!~Ix and Char~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !~Ix and Char~!   !~Ix and Char~! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:47 pm

IXION
Ixion was standing beside Charon even before he finished his sentence - and grabbed the watch as soon as he said 'have this'. He let out a sort of half-squeal, half-moan, and hopped away again, crouching down with his back to the man and tinkering with the watch happily, humming under his breath.

"20 minutes," he replied to the man's first question, rather quickly, as if he question was annoying and not worth the time answering. He did perk up again at the man's job offer, though. It was just a small jump at first, but after a moment of silence he seemed to start glowing, small fireworks popping behind his head and standing again to face Charon again.

"If my services are needed and the payment is available, I will be glad to help you with anything~!" He swiped off his hat and dipped into a graceful bow, the hand holding his hat across his chest and the one with his cane out to the side, one leg behind the other and knees bent, still glowing, but the fireworks died off.
Back to top Go down
sparrowhawke
Admin

!~Ix and Char~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !~Ix and Char~!   !~Ix and Char~! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:51 pm

CHARON
. . . 1 . . .
. . . 2 . . .
. . . 3 . . .
. . . 4 . . .
. . . 5 . . .

Charon smiled, "well first, I would just like to get to know you, I'll pay you if you wish, but I like to get to know any people I might be 'working' with, and while I could probably dive into that brain of yours, it's neither polite nor a very wise idea when you don't know what could be waiting for you, nah?" All of this wassaid through the radion, while he stood there with a slightly dopey grin on his face. "I'm intending to start up a fight club of sorts," he looked down at the people scurrying around, "human's aren't the only ones around anymore, we could have some very interesting fights, it would be nice to have another powerful person around to help me keep them, hmmm, from ripping each other's throats out I suppose, at least not off the stages. It's not going to be some free-for-all, after all."
He laughed softly at that and tilted his head to the side a little, "so, are you interested?"
Back to top Go down
Ryu (Domina)
Admin
Ryu (Domina)

!~Ix and Char~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !~Ix and Char~!   !~Ix and Char~! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:52 pm

IXION
Ixion listened carefully to the man's words, blinking wide, nearly innocent eyes at him. He smiled just as innocently at the man's comment about his mind, a glint in his eyes saying just how true he believed that thought to be. "Yes, a lot of other dimensional traffic has gotten through since I became bored with the job," he commented idly, but left it at that without any more information. A little look into the statement though, and it could be considered bragging. Or a hint as to how high up or powerful he was.

At Charon's last inquiry, he grinned widely. "I am. Very much so. But that does not mean that my services - or my information - is going to be free. Anything more then the rare slip up is going to cost ya." He held up the watch and started to swing it around slowly, as if helping the man get an idea of his 'prices'. "Of course, I find I'm very affordable."
Back to top Go down
sparrowhawke
Admin

!~Ix and Char~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !~Ix and Char~!   !~Ix and Char~! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:53 pm

CHARON
. . . 1 . . .
. . . 2 . . .
. . . 3 . . .
. . . 4 . . .
. . . 5 . . .

Charon smiled and looked around, "well, I suppose you have things you need to do for now, nah? And I want to head back," he 'sent' the information of where he was going to Ixion's mind and then did a small backflip off the head off the demon. He found it quite interesting to fall. Especially such a large height. He landed casually, brushing his shoulder off with a small wry smile before disappearing.

Once he got back to 'head-quarters' he smiled, so far it was just a one story building, a ware-house type building, the kind you find hobo's living in, but it had a kind of protection, that just made it seem unappealing to random vagrants. They simply didn't want to stay there. He sat down and a strange little hologram effect came up, his 'blueprints' for the room. They moved about as he changed his mind, it was much easier than using paper and pencil, much more detail as well.

He would probably have a bar over there... And he'd decided that this top floor would be much like a club, but downstairs, that was where the real action would begin. He got excited just thinking about it. Powerful beings would come here to test their strength against others, and arrogant weaklings would try to fight people much stronger than them and get squashed and humiliated.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if someone challenged him or Ixion? They wouldn't have the chance to blink before they knocked them out. Or maybe they could play with them, yes, that sounded like fun as well. A lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Ryu (Domina)
Admin
Ryu (Domina)

!~Ix and Char~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !~Ix and Char~!   !~Ix and Char~! EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 5:09 am

IXION
Ixion went sort of blank at 'things to do' - the prospect of a job having successfully caused him to completely forget about everything else. He sat there for a moment, watching Charon as he fell with a smile and a raised eyebrow that obviously said 'show off'. He finally remembered when the man disappeared. Or, well, not exactly when Charon disappeared... but when the giant beast under him did. He had set a time limit so he didn't forget, and it helped. He just sat there for a few moments, before shrugging and disappearing with a small 'pop'.

After several hours of only traveling, he made it to a pretty hospitable and fun place that was completely ignorant of most other dimension's culture and rules. He was able to hang out there and work a few of his jobs, before transferring to another place once he caught hint of a search party. He continued this method several times, before simply visiting something called 'his little paradise'. A dimension completely his own that, with a horrid amount of time and research and hard work, he finally figured out to construct.

After a few hours there, he decided it was time to pay Charon a visit. He popped back into reality with an unknown path, to a barren and mostly un-traveled place, and then made his way back and forth on an unfollowable path until finally returning to earth. He had to think for a few moments to bring up the man's instructions, but he did get them, and seconds later he was before the entrance to the house. He thought about just popping in - but he had no idea what safety measures the man took. He'd have to check that out before trying anything stupid.

He also decided to do another thing he had only done with one person in his life. Knock on a door.
Back to top Go down
sparrowhawke
Admin

!~Ix and Char~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !~Ix and Char~!   !~Ix and Char~! EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 7:43 pm

CHARON
. . . 1 . . .
. . . 2 . . .
. . . 3 . . .
. . . 4 . . .
. . . 5 . . .

Charon smiled and looked towards the door, he kept the little 'hologram' up as he went to the door, after all, it wasn't like some top secret plan that no one else was allowed to see. He opened the door and smiled when he saw Ixion, "hello again~" he said happily and gestured for Ixion to go inside. Of course, at this stage, he wouldn't have cared if Ixion popped in, in fact, he was a little surprised that he didn't.

"I've nearly finished my plans," he said casually, "I can probably have the first floor functioning within the week." He grinned, "the lower floors will probably take longer though, because I've gotta dig out the ground and stuff...." He looked a little out of it and mumbled a few things before coming 'back down to earth' though one could never really tell with him, he was probably in ten different dimensions at once, really.

"I can offer you a bit more than just your usual payment, you know, if you stick around." He chuckled, "have you noticed what I am yet? Those others won't come after you if you're in my... protection, you could say, becuse my kind, made those rules, and we can break them whenever we want, to be honest, it just doesn't happen often." He chuckled, "but I like you so far, so we'll see how it goes, nah? And so you know, this isn't any form of threat, just a bribe, I won't turn you in to them if our little 'partnership' doesn't work out, I'm not like that, it's such a... human way of getting what they want, and it only makes people bitter, nah?"
Back to top Go down
Ryu (Domina)
Admin
Ryu (Domina)

!~Ix and Char~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !~Ix and Char~!   !~Ix and Char~! EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 7:58 pm

IXION
Ixion was really only half listening, looking around at his new 'workplace' with ever curious eyes, both of his hands seeming to grow independent of his mind (and his body, for that matter) and wander off on their own. The way he raised an arm to probably attempt the classic 'thinker' pose said he didn't know they were gone at first, and looked around a little, almost panicked. But they were already out of sight, and he just let it go.

"Well, why can't I just poof the dirt somewhere else? Stealing premade objects would be a lot easier as well..." he seemed as if he was going to continue, but his brain finally seemed to register the rest of Charon's speech, and his eyes widened a little, looking up at his face and then running over his body, a little skeptically, but seemingly amazed again. "...I never thought to take notice..." He grinned widely, obviously happy with the arrangement. "Well now, Lady luck seems to favor me a lot lately~!"

He laughed to himself, just feeling giddy with the turn of events, and he did a little spin. A very graceful spin, seeing as how, for whatever reason, he still wasn't touching the ground. "What'll I have to do around here~? Like, what's my main job? Jobs?"
Back to top Go down
sparrowhawke
Admin

!~Ix and Char~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !~Ix and Char~!   !~Ix and Char~! EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 8:15 pm

CHARON
. . . 1 . . .
. . . 2 . . .
. . . 3 . . .
. . . 4 . . .
. . . 5 . . .

Charon smiled once again as Ixion talked, "that would be rather helpful, once I've finished my designs we can probably have the whole thing going within the week, nah?" He chuckled and looked around, the hologram moving around a little before he seemed satisfied with it. For now at least. "You wouldn't happen to be any good with electronics, would you?" He asked, grinning, then seemed to go thoughtful at Ixion's last question.

"Your main job would be to help me keep the mortal lot under some semblance of control. If there's any fights, we want them to be on the platforms, not causing a riot in the middle of the crowd." He grinned, "I'm sure I'll be able to think of other things for you to do, though." He chuckled a little, "like helping me build the place, of course." He looked around, made one last tweak to the holographic background then nodded. "This is what I want it to look like," he looked over at Ixion once more, "I suppose it's time to start working, nah?"
Back to top Go down
Ryu (Domina)
Admin
Ryu (Domina)

!~Ix and Char~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !~Ix and Char~!   !~Ix and Char~! EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:03 pm

IXION
Ixion clapped happily at the 'helpful' comment - though probably more at the prospect of a possible 'bonus' then the actual fact that he was helpful. He was immediately thoughtful about the question on electronics, then a little evil, and finally laughed a little, with an excited grin. "Yes, I'm good with electronics! Definitely!" he nodded importantly - though there was a miniature version of himself that appeared on his shoulder with devil horns and a tail, rubbing his hands together, smirking, and laughing evilly. The real Ixion frowned annoyedly and shooed it away. This was about the time he noticed his hands were back, and he was immediately in a good mood again.

Ixion looked very thoughtful at Charon's job description, crossing his arms over his chest and frowning a little at first. 'Control' wasn't a very appealing prospect to him. He would be able to do it - for the pay, of course - but... "Well, alright, but do I have to guarantee your customer's safety?" That would take some practice... At Charon's 'time to start working', his hands wandered off again, and seemed to faze into the floor - along with one of his eyes looking away from Charon's face and at the man's plans. One was still focused on Charon though. No need to be rude...
Back to top Go down
sparrowhawke
Admin

!~Ix and Char~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !~Ix and Char~!   !~Ix and Char~! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:16 am

CHARON
. . . 1 . . .
. . . 2 . . .
. . . 3 . . .
. . . 4 . . .
. . . 5 . . .

Charon smiled and shook his head, "they will be aware that if they get on our bad sides, there's a good chance they will get hurt. Or even die. Times are harsh these days, lets say I'm teaching them a lesson." He watched the hands as they dissapeared with a strange look on his face before looking back up at Ixion. "I would like to keep casualties to a minimum though, if you could, after all, I'd like people to come back. Would you mind if I offered your services for other things, to the fighters? For payment, of course."
Back to top Go down
Ryu (Domina)
Admin
Ryu (Domina)

!~Ix and Char~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !~Ix and Char~!   !~Ix and Char~! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:14 am

Ixion laughed a little, one of his eyes closing in a sort of upside down 'U' indicating happiness - though his other still preoccupied with the plans. He listened carefully to Charon, usually his attention span wouldn't last, but anything that involves payment could keep his attention for hours on end. "For the right price, I will make myself available for any job, you can count on that," he said, without hesitation, smiling in a way that said he wasn't lying in the least. He would do anything for the right pay - except anything that would keep him from doing more jobs, for more pay. It was, truthfully, the only thing he had left to live for, which was why it was so important to him. "Quite literally - any job."

He wanted to make it as clear as possible.

"On the flip side, though, if I'm even not paid - there is nothing in the world that will keep me from getting my revenge. Na~?" He smiled sweetly. "My apologies in advance for any loss of customers - but hopefully they're all smart enough to keep themselves alive."
Back to top Go down
sparrowhawke
Admin

!~Ix and Char~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !~Ix and Char~!   !~Ix and Char~! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:28 am

Charon chuckled, "If they're stupid enough to get themselves killed, then that's their problem." He looked around the room with a small contented smile. "And I certainly wouldn't allow anyone to get away with cheating my employee of his payment." He chuckled lightly, "it would be unfortunate to lose a customer, but losing you would be... dissapointing." He looked spaced out for a moment before chuckling once more. "This little fight club will be so much fun!"
Back to top Go down
Ryu (Domina)
Admin
Ryu (Domina)

!~Ix and Char~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !~Ix and Char~!   !~Ix and Char~! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:35 am

Ixion looked very pleased by this, even humming a little, spinning in place as he listened to his newest employer. He felt a minute's pride at Charon's comment about not wanting to loose him - but it passed. He knew he was good - very good. A brilliant and powerful mastermind, even! He was very prideful about it, and his ego was probably the biggest he'd ever seen.

He suddenly paused. He paused because there was suddenly a glove in front of his face, waving for a moment to get his attention, before pointing downward. Ixion blinked at it for a moment, before grinning widely. "Seems as if my little helpers have stage one complete~" he said, and seconds after there was a patch of wall crumbling away to reveal a stairway leading downwards. "I'll start looking for anything matching your wishes - is there anything you specifically want to make yourself?" It may have been weird to see one such as him talking in a business tone - but it was quite normal for Ixion, almost as familiar as his regular, playful self.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

!~Ix and Char~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !~Ix and Char~!   !~Ix and Char~! Empty

Back to top Go down

!~Ix and Char~!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Domina's Hotel :: Other Roleplays-
Jump to: