Domina's Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Domina's Hotel

I, Domina Jinx, hereby open this fabulous hotel. It is hidden deeply, subtly, and sound-proofedly, especially for those of you who have to escape the law, or the mental hospitals, or just simply run away children.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hotel's Layout

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryu (Domina)
Admin
Ryu (Domina)

The Hotel's Layout Empty
PostSubject: The Hotel's Layout   The Hotel's Layout EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:47 am

OUTSIDE

Outside this oh-so-lovely Hotel of mine... well, the view isn't one to die for. I had to keep this place hidden, of course. So it was planted in the middle of a dense and highly-populated forest - said forest is surrounded by mountain on all sides. We are safe.

Directly outside, though, I have taken down some of the trees to make a rather lovely fountain. By my standards, of course... It may be a bit... 'explicit', to others, but I just throw in a few animals, call it art, and no one notices.

There is no driveway, nor anything paved, though I removed the grass and plants to make a gravel road. If you could call it a road. It leads from the doorway, around the fountain, and a little into the woods.

Other then that, I've planted quite a bit of appealing flowers. Most of which I use in my more... special potions, so I would rather if you didn't touch them, but it is not against the rules.
Back to top Go down
https://domina.forumotion.com
Ryu (Domina)
Admin
Ryu (Domina)

The Hotel's Layout Empty
PostSubject: First Floor   The Hotel's Layout EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:48 am

When you first enter my humble abode, you will come upon the 'great hall'. To the right - something you should, could and WILL do is come upon the check in desk. It does not matter if I am there or not, just fill out a form (see Guest Log) and that will be all.

Now, back facing forward, you will see that the room is beautifully well lit by a highly expensive diamond chandelier. It is diamond so it will not be easily broken - I am not expecting things to last very long in my line of work. There is also a grand staircase in front of you, branching off into two staircases in an oval, both reaching the second floor's first hallway. We'll get to that later.

Off to the left would be a sitting area, with three very comfortable couches that I find some fall asleep on without meaning too. There are two tables - one empty table that you may use as you will, and a table that holds a coffee machine and its supplies. You will find that I have many of these fantastic devices around the hotel. I use them a lot.

Further to the left would be two doors. One door is bolted heavily. This door has a 'Keep Out' sign on it. This, unlike common knowledge, DOES actually mean KEEP OUT! This, my guests, is my room. The other door, under the staircase, leads to a hallway - and this hallway is one of the single room hallways.

To the right you will find three doors. One is also heavily bolted. This leads to the basement. This is where - with permission - the whimpier guests hide until their tormentors get bored with them. I find it in great need here. Another door, mirroring the left door and under the staircase, is also another hallway, with more single rooms. The third door is the kitchen. Again, I ask you clean up your messes.

Both the hallways mentioned earlier connect in the back of the building for a sort of recreational room. This has pool tables, gambling games and machines, kid's games, it's a rather nice place if you don't mind the dimmed lights and flashy game noises. There is a back door here, leading outside the house and onto a gravel path leading to the Springs. (See 'Other Buildings')

Each single room comes with an in-suite bathroom, as well as a closet, two cupboards, a fridge - in case of your own food, and your bed. Anything else will be added on request.

If anything else needs explaining, please do inform me. I will move on now.
Back to top Go down
Ryu (Domina)
Admin
Ryu (Domina)

The Hotel's Layout Empty
PostSubject: Second and Third Floors   The Hotel's Layout EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:49 am

When you come to the top of the stairs leading up from the first floor, you will see a hallway spreading in both directions, left and right. These probably don't matter to you, they are rooms. The door you want is directly ahead of you, two double doors that swing in both directions - careful not to hit anyone, you might break them, they are only wood.

Anyway, you will walk in to see the - in a regular house - 'living room'. This room holds one theater sized television screen for movies and only movies (this is to the right when you walk in, against the far wall) with couches and love chairs around it - these are nailed to the ground because I know how picky some people could be with their seating, and this may still another potential fight.) You have to ask to use this screen, as I am the only one who knows how to get any movies or tapes to play from it. (Your choices are all in four separate bookcases, all empty DVD covers, and I have the disks myself.)

The other half of the room is just a basic living room - comfy couches and nice ways to lazy around, a small mini-fridge by every couch for refreshments, each fridge labeled 'Soda', 'Iced Tea', 'Fruit Juice', 'Alcohol', or 'Water' appropriately. There is a large table, and under the table you will find board games and regular party games, those that don't require much setting up and are usually well-known. There is a door along the wall here as well, though it just leads to a bathroom.

You walk straight across from the door you are standing at to come upon the only other doorway, and opening it you find yourself staring at almost the exact same scene as you were coming up the stairs. Hallways on either side of you - it seemed they just circled around the 'living room' to connect there.

Yet the area in front of you is different. There is only a wall, yet part of the wall is indented. You walk into this indentation and notice there are now stairs on either side of you. Two flights of stairs and you are at the next floor.

This floor is exactly the same as the last. Except for the fact that the middle room holds a pool, instead of the 'living room'. Inside you will find that, of course, most of the room is taken up by a sparkling clean pool, 3ft at its most shallow and 15ft at the deepest. Off to the side there are also two Jacuzzi, labeled 'men' and 'women' only during the day, they're both used for whichever gender at night.

Do not worry about making a mess - I've well equipped the room and it could handle any mess you could possibly throw at it.

Both floors, if I haven't already said, are the Double rooms. The ones on the second floor have two different beds, and the ones on the third floor simply have bigger beds then the first two floors, for lovers~
Back to top Go down
Ryu (Domina)
Admin
Ryu (Domina)

The Hotel's Layout Empty
PostSubject: Fourth Floor   The Hotel's Layout EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:50 am

As you arrive up the stairs from the third floor, you will see that the fourth floor does not have much in the way of recreational for anyone not reserving the two rooms. This is because there are only two rooms. You will come up the stairs and see yourself in yet another hallway, yet this one isn't crowded, just two simple doors, and that's all. The rooms inside are actually empty, but you wouldn't know that, as they're locked. They are ordered on request and set up completely on that person's whim.

You will not find anything in the way of entertainment on the fourth floor unless you are invited to, or hosting, one of these parties. You may not go to the fifth floor without permission, but if you have my permission, you will find staircases at the ends of each direction in the hallway you are in. For those without my permission, there are heavily bolted doors at the top of the stairs. There is a keycard that opens this door, and only with that may you enter, and enter at any time.

There is also an elevator leading from the fourth floor which skips the fifth floor and leads to the rooftop. The roof top is a pretty nice place to relax, it has comfortable tables and some large umbrellas, refreshments, and there is a room off to the side which is dedicated to those of you who need to exercise, but can't really leave to do so, for whatever reason. This room will have all the equipment you will every need, for any reason, so feel free to use it at anytime.
Back to top Go down
Ryu (Domina)
Admin
Ryu (Domina)

The Hotel's Layout Empty
PostSubject: Fifth Floor   The Hotel's Layout EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:51 am

The Fifth Floor. Oh, the fifth floor. This, my guests, is my favorite floor. My room is my favorite place, but this is definitely my favorite floor. This floor is deticated to, and made for, the more... ah... well, I guess you'll find out if I like you enough to tell you. I pretty much just put this here for a tease. Just know that it's a room especially for lovers.
Back to top Go down
Ryu (Domina)
Admin
Ryu (Domina)

The Hotel's Layout Empty
PostSubject: Other Buildings   The Hotel's Layout EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:52 am

Hot spring-
Oh, the Springs are so lovely, soothing, calming, it's my second favorite reward after a day of work, to loosen those tense muscles and close your eyes, maybe doze off staring up at the beautiful night sky...
Ah, well, I'll get onto business.
The hot spring is a bit away from the house, off a gravel path behind the house and into the forest a ways, just follow the path, it will bit lit up at night. You will then come upon a building with two rooms, one for girls and one for boys. You may change there, but I must warn you, the actual spring only has one area, shared by both genders. I suppose you could find a rock to hide behind or something, if you're shy...
Underground Volcano? What are you talking about? I've made this Hot Spring with my own two hands for my guest's pleasure.

Barn-
Animal barn. For horses if you rode here, mystical creatures, mutated creatures, anything, I don't care. This is where all the large or un-housebroken animals stay. No matter what. This building is off to the right (when looking at the front of the house) and a little behind, the best placement I could find to keep the small away.
This is, by no means, just dirt and hay. There is grass flooring, kept in perfect condition no matter how much is eaten, and cleaned three times a day, you animals will be pampered here, I assure you.

The Crystal-
I do not believe this is a building - but it is outside the house and serves a purpose, so I will write it here. The Crystal is a rather large amount of beautiful fragments of different colors, extending to about your neck (think Null Chamber - zOMG xD) where you will find a large amount of knowledge if you look into its depths closely, you will see your life planned out before your eyes, and your 'creators' thoughts and chats. Surprise? Yes, I know, it surprised me at first too. I wouldn't go near this for long. It may drive you insane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hotel's Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hotel's Layout   The Hotel's Layout Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hotel's Layout
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Domina's Hotel :: My Hotel - Information-
Jump to: