Domina's Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Domina's Hotel

I, Domina Jinx, hereby open this fabulous hotel. It is hidden deeply, subtly, and sound-proofedly, especially for those of you who have to escape the law, or the mental hospitals, or just simply run away children.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guest Book

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryu (Domina)
Admin
Ryu (Domina)

Guest Book Empty
PostSubject: Guest Book   Guest Book EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:12 am

I do not ask for much. Just fill these out and follow my rules as payment for your stay.

Name:
Willing past or personality you would be willing to share that I would need to know:
Single, Double, or Party room?:
If double, or party, please name other occupants or invitees:
Please attach a photo so I will know who you are.

Simple, right? Just leave it on the desk (post it in the forum). Feel free to write down whatever else you may think I'd need, it would be appreciated.

If you are not staying over night and simply visiting, please just leave you name and a picture, thank you.

To be fair - I, as your esteemed host, will fill one out as well.

Name: Domina Jinx
Willing past or personality: My mother, a great woman, raised my siblings an I nearly all alone because of an alcoholic father. Later in life I was able to be sent to college, my loving father's excellent law degree and perfect record paying right away, as I was an only child and my mother had died during child-birth. Anything else?
My Picture

~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Kashii Atsumaru
Willing past or personality you would be willing to share that I would need to know: 'Professor Stein'. If you watch the news, that would be enough.
Single, Double, or Party room?: Double
If double, or party, please name other occupants or invitees: Lupus

Guest Book IMG-1-2

~~~~~~~~~~

Name: .......It seems odd to give a vague bundle of sensory perceptions a name.....
Age: Who knows... I may be thousands of years old... or minutes old... it time means anything at all......
Willing past or personality you would be willing to share that I would need to know: [empty]
Single, Double, or Party room?: I do think I am a single person... I may be wrong, though...
If double, or party, please name other occupants or invitees: [empty]

Guest Book Prince-2

~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Mana Akaru
Willing past or personality you would be willing to share that I would need to know: *sigh* I got in trouble and need to hide, is there anything else?
Single, Double, or Party room?: Single. As hidden as I could possibly be would be nice, I like quiet...
If double, or party, please name other occupants or invitees: ====

Guest Book Purple

~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Tori Turi
Willing past or personality you would be willing to share that I would need to know: Well, our parents are staying here, so we were dragged along with them. It's nice moving as a family anyway~ Basically what she said.
If double, or party, please name other occupants or invitees: My brother, Turi. We'll share a room.

Guest Book Zipper

~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Shinsei
Willing past or personality you would be willing to share that I would need to know: Well, I guess I wanted a vacation from work... and I don't want to be bothered...
Single, Double, or Party room?: Single

Guest Book Music-and-Theater-Director

~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Saiketsu Tsumetai
Willing past or personality you would be willing to share that I would need to know: I get cranky sometimes. Other then that, I'd say I'm pretty fun~
Single, Double, or Party room?: S.I.N.G.L.E.
If double, or party, please name other occupants or invitees: None. At all. Ever.

Guest Book Guy127

~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Ixion
Age: I've spent my time in so many different dimensions, that it would take years to be able to convert all of the different time zones into human years... I'd really tell you if I could, but I cant~!
Willing past or personality you would be willing to share that I would need to know: Ahh, too long, too long. All you need to know is that I'm a salesman looking for some customers~!
Single, Double, or Party room?: Double.
If double, or party, please name other occupants or invitees: None. I just asked for the double to have more room. And, heh, who knows what'll happen, right?
Guest Book ____La_Lumiere_Blanche____by_Moo-1

~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Rafiel
Age: Um... I'm not... really that old... In human years I would be considered a mere teenager...
Willing past or personality you would be willing to share that I would need to know: Well... ya see, I was being taught our ways - angel ways - but... I had a feeling I just wasn't getting all of it. Like they were biased. Even my family... Finally coming here and seeing how welcoming everyone is... it's... very nice.
Single, Double, or Party room?: W-well, I just arrived and don't know anyone... so, single... makes it sound so lonely...
Guest Book 75025071c85df570a83c15696ca0bac0-1

~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Cavan Misae
Willing past or personality you would be willing to share that I would need to know: I need someplace to stay while I search for a suitable... well, I'm sorry, but that's my business...
Single, Double, or Party room?: Um... well... I'd prefer single, but whatever you have available...?
If double, or party, please name other occupants or invitees: ...I don't mind if I have to share... if need be....
Guest Book Aura_Commission_by_yuumei

~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Shouki
Age: 132 years, 5 months, 18 days, 4 hours and 17 minutes is how long I've been working for my Master - life before that just seems like a dream...
Willing past or personality you would be willing to share that I would need to know: That you would need to know? I work for Master Ixion - you've hired him - he put me to work. Is there anything else needed?
Single, Double, or Party room?: Single. I got Master Ixion to agree to it.
Guest Book Shouki-1

~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Ryu (Domina) on Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:03 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://domina.forumotion.com
sparrowhawke
Admin

Guest Book Empty
PostSubject: Sparrow's Charries~   Guest Book EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:14 am

Name: Ciar
Willing past or personality you would be willing to share that I would need to know: I've killed lots of people, I'm sure you won't mind too much about that. Really I think that's all you need to know, all round it's just better for me to stay away from the law.
Guest Book AnimeGuy27-vampire

~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Alice
Willing past or personality you would be willing to share that I would need to know: Well, Ciar is my father, I follow him around most of the time.... I'm a real techno nut, and a large part of my body is machinery.
Guest Book L_ef1f4c4935ead93cca25a3e6fb5594e6

~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Lupus
Willing past or personality you would be willing to share that I would need to know: Kashii, and other stuff I don't talk about, but Kashii is most of my life nowadays.... Oh, and the kids of course.
If double, or party, please name other occupants or invitees: Kashii
Guest Book Anime-4

~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Erin
Willing past or personality you would be willing to share that I would need to know: I got in a little trouble.... nothing to worry about really, I just don't like all those cops hanging around.....
If double, or party, please name other occupants or invitees: Shao
Guest Book Zack

~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Master says I should call myself 'Rain'
Willing past or personality you would be willing to share that I would need to know: Can't remember.
Guest Book Pu-sama-preludeofdecaybypu-sama
My eyes are different colors, one if brown, one is blue.

~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Loki
Willing past or personality you would be willing to share that I would need to know: Oh I've done pretty much everything, though I usually behave, I think my biggest transgression was creating Ciar, can hardly be hunted down for that though. Quite simply, I'm bored, and there are a lot of interesting people here.
Single, Double, or Party room?: Party room
If double, or party, please name other occupants or invitees: anyone who wants to come, can. ^^
Guest Book Evil

~~~~~~~~~~

Erin here again, Shao can't write in English~

Name: Shao
Age: um, I think he's about 17 mentally... And in his body, technically.
Willing past or personality you would be willing to share that I would need to know: He was in an iceblock, then he wasn't, then we met, and yay!
If double, or party, please name other occupants or invitees: Me of course!
Guest Book Shao2

~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Maria
Willing past or personality you would be willing to share that I would need to know: I ran away from home.
Single, Double, or Party room?: Single please, Miss
Guest Book Lost-1

~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Lexis
Willing past or personality you would be willing to share that I would need to know: I'm here because dear Squishy seems to have run off again.
If double, or party, please name other occupants or invitees: Vian
Guest Book Bishi_392

~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Vian
Age: I have been with Master Lexi for 35 years, 2 months and 7 days, that's the only part of my life that matters to me.
Willing past or personality you would be willing to share that I would need to know: Master Lexi is my life ^^
Single, Double, or Party room?: Double~
If double, or party, please name other occupants or invitees: Master Lexi!
ME~!

~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Darius
Willing past or personality you would be willing to share that I would need to know: I was abused by my parents, I've finally managed to get away from them.
My photo

~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Karasi
Willing past or personality you would be willing to share that I would need to know: I'm just looking to talk to my brother....
Guest Book Ispd444_sii

~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Acacia
Willing past or personality you would be willing to share that I would need to know: I'm Loki's daughter.
Guest Book 2007-12-07-81416-1

~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Zacharias, just call me Zach, though/
Willing past or personality you would be willing to share that I would need to know: Well, I'm really just here because there are lots of others here, I might find someone to have 'fun' with.
If double, or party, please name other occupants or invitees: Whoever I convince to come back with me ^.~
Guest Book Winter-1

~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Kyra
Willing past or personality you would be willing to share that I would need to know: I got into a little trouble...
Guest Book KyleRyanBothGirls-1

~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Kathryn
Willing past or personality you would be willing to share that I would need to know:I needed to get away from the real world for a while....
Guest Book Nine

~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Ilyssa
Willing past or personality you would be willing to share that I would need to know: A mean vampire bit me and now I get hungry around people so I came here.
Guest Book Alaizabel-1

~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Cael Zuriel Terra
Willing past or personality you would be willing to share that I would need to know: I've just been travelling....
If double, or party, please name other occupants or invitees: Sean
Guest Book Girls6-1

~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Sean
Willing past or personality you would be willing to share that I would need to know: I go wherever Cael goes....
If double, or party, please name other occupants or invitees: Cael
Guest Book Anime_guy-3

~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Deion
Age: Age is nearly impossible to tell because of my time in the void....
Willing past or personality you would be willing to share that I would need to know: I'm flirtatious, and unfortunately I have to follow Karasi wherever she goes.
Single, Double, or Party room?:
Guest Book Toumajx2

~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Charli
Willing past or personality you would be willing to share that I would need to know: Me and my sister get into trouble all the time...
If double, or party, please name other occupants or invitees: My sister, Artemis.
Guest Book Elijah

~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Jacht {pronounced Yah-ck}
Willing past or personality you would be willing to share that I would need to know: I..... Would prefer not to disclose this...
Guest Book L_4ca2a2622d3c0b3c06effa62238d5d1f

~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Artemis
Willing past or personality you would be willing to share that I would need to know: I may possibly have set another building on fire... It was empty, I swear!
If double, or party, please name other occupants or invitees: Charli
Guest Book Fbx3c3

~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Olath
Willing past or personality you would be willing to share that I would need to know: I heard my 'pal' was here.
Guest Book A824a1a5

~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Xyphorias
Willing past or personality you would be willing to share that I would need to know: This is my busines...
Guest Book 0e602c00

~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down

Guest Book
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Domina's Hotel :: My Hotel - Information-
Jump to: