Domina's Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Domina's Hotel

I, Domina Jinx, hereby open this fabulous hotel. It is hidden deeply, subtly, and sound-proofedly, especially for those of you who have to escape the law, or the mental hospitals, or just simply run away children.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

!~BABIES~!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryu (Domina)
Admin
Ryu (Domina)

!~BABIES~! Empty
PostSubject: !~BABIES~!   !~BABIES~! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:54 pm

Kashii was currently in one of his many labs, though - rather surprisingly - he wasn't experimenting at all. He was crouched in the corner of the room, pen in hand, mumbling under his breath. There wasn't really much of a reason he was crouched there... well, other then the fact that the entire wall he was facing was completely filled with formulas and notes and figures - the only space left was that corner, and he was still writing.
He sighed a little - he'd been caught on the same point for at least half an hour. This is where whatever patience he could summon up came into play. Besides, there was no way he was giving up - this was a lot more important then some half-assed 'giving a crocodile a chameleon's ability' type experiment.
He frowned - resisting the old habit of chewing on said writing utensil since he'd break it easily. There was just one thing he was missing... it seemed so obvious, on the tip of his tongue, but he just couldn't get it...

Lupus popped his head into the room with a grin, "There you are, Kashii-kun~" He said happily, then blinked when he noticed the writing that seemed to be all over the walls. He couldn't understand any of it, of course, and he didn't really think he needed to, "something big, Kashii-kun?"

Kashii didn't seem to hear him for a moment, still mumbling. But he seemed to perk up in a few moments - smiling as he turned his head to look toward Lupus. "Hey, Sha-k--" he suddenly stopped, his eyes widening, then with a whispered exclamation of 'of course!' he turned back to the wall and kept writing a few things.
He was grinning proudly as he stood, and laughed a little, making his way toward Lupus immediately and wrapping his arms around the man. "You're a very good source of inspiration, Sha-kun~!" he said happily, and laughed again.
He finally seemed to realize that Lupus asked him what it was, and he seemed utterly too happy to get embarrassed about it. "I've been working on it for a while - and I'm so happy I've finally figured it out! Sha-kun - I've finally found out how I could make the male gender pregnant!"

Lupus chuckled as he watched Kashii, but nothing could have prepared him for the answer Kashii gave him. He felt like his heart had stopped, and either he couldn't see or hear or feel anything anymore, or his mind just wasn't able to process anything at the moment.
Or maybe, he thought, as he opened his eyes a few moments later, finding himself on the floor, he'd fainted. Lupus opened his mouth to to try and say something to reassure Kashii, aware that he was probably worried about him, but he couldn't seem to get the words out. And neither could he stop smiling. In fact, he soon started to laugh, and he laughed for a long time, not because he found it amusing, but because he was just too happy not to.
"We... We can have children?" He finally managed to choke out, his lip trembling as the laughter slowly subsided. It was obvious from the look in his eye that this was something he desperately wanted. When he'd met Kashii, he'd felt that he would just be able to deal with not having children, but now he didn't have to!

Kashii did, in fact, freak out - but he kept himself in check enough, kneeling beside the man and about to check his vital signs when he opened his eyes. He watched a little worriedly as he was obviously unable to speak - and the scientist was stupefied when the man started laughing.
He finally figured it out at the man's words, and he sighed in relief, grinning widely. He pulled Lupus up into a sitting position to hug the man again. "Yes, Shavain, we can have children. Our own children..." Kashii found himself getting giddy as well. It was mostly just having made Lupus so happy - but the thought of kids, with Lupus, of all people...
He was hugging Lupus very, very tightly now, still grinning widely. He didn't seem effected at all by the fact that this was purely experimental and his body would be the first to try it out. Who cares! They'd be able to have kids!

Lupus was hugging his back almost as tightly, though still keeping enough sense to stop himself from constricting Kashii's breathing, or worse, breaking one of his limbs. He was crying now, he couldn't help it. He was going to have kids. With Kashii... Kids.......with Kashii. It was all he could think about. He gave a small sob and fractionally tightened his grip around Kashii. "I love you so much, so so so so much."

Kashii let his eyes close - he couldn't stop smiling, laughing at just how happy Lupus seemed to be. "I know, Sha-kun. I know. I love you too." Truthfully, Kashii probably wouldn't have even thought of kids this soon if Lupus hadn't shown up - but now the idea was making him so happy...
Speaking of... he'd been working on that research for a while...
With that thought, he suddenly realized that his legs wouldn't allow him to move anymore, and his eyes felt extremely heavy. He yawned widely. "I'll have to do the actual operation after I'm well-rested, though..." He didn't want to wait... but he didn't want to make mistakes either...

Lupus smiled and without hesitation swept Kashii off his feet and took him to their bedroom. He lay the man down softly and kissed him just as gently before climbing in next to him. He knew he wasn't getting any sleep tonight, he was too excited, but he didn't mind just waiting there with Kashii, watching him sleep was always nice.

Kashii smiled warmly at Lupus' gentle treatment, curling up and snuggling contently against the man. His excitement did keep him up for a little... but he went to sleep relatively quickly. He wanted to make sure he was ready to do the operation as soon as possible...
Morning came and went, and it was almost afternoon before Kashii finally started to stir, mumbling under his breath and nuzzling affectionately into Lupus' chest, his arms wrapped tightly around the man, as they were every morning.

Lupus had been daydreaming, but he was brought down to earth with a startling crash as he felt Kashii move. Reflexively his own grip tightened, just a little and he couldn't help but smile, "Kashii, have you rested enough?" He asked, barely controlling his excitement now. He was trembling lightly with the sheer force of it.

Kashii grumbled a little - seemingly still wanting to sleep, but opened his eyes anyway when he felt trembling. He was used to it enough by now that even his sleeping mind knows Lupus is there. Lupus trembling...
Oh...
He abruptly tried to sit up when he remembered - but he was stopped by both Lupus' grip and his own arm's reluctance to let go of the man. He just blinked for a few moments, before he finally came the rest of the way down to earth, and he relaxed again. "Mmhmm. I slept well enough. I just need to get everything together..." Ah, he wasn't used to waking up so abruptly... it usually took him forever to fully wake up...

Lupus chuckled a little at Kashii's attempt to sit up, and at Kashii's words, sit up himself, albeit much more gently, and pulling Kashii with him. He grinned at the scientist, though he was a little apprehensive, he always was when Kashii was operating on himself. Though of course Lupus was never worried when Kashii was doing things to him. He pulled Kashii in for a tight hug then smiled, "is there anything I can help you with?" His eyes trailed to Kashii's stomach, and he couldn't help but lay a hand on the man's tummy, giggling a little and blushing as he did so.
He'd always wanted kids, all his life. He'd never thought that he would be able to have them with someone he loved. This must be the best feeling in the world.

Kashii thought about this for a moment - most of it was just 'getting things together' then just 'doing it'. There really wasn't any need for Kashii to ask for help anymore, since he's been doing things along the same line - alone - for almost all his life.
Though, after that moment's thought, he smiled. "Yeah. I'm going to be starved when I'm done, and we both know how bad I am at cooking." He grinned a little sheepishly. Heck, when he was distracted, he couldn't even eat right. He's become a master of the 'microwave' - but home cooked meals were always better to him, no matter what they were...

Lupus chuckled lightly, "and I need a distraction, so I'll be doing both of us a favor..." Lupus went silent for a moment and pulled Kashii into a hug, kissing him deeply and softly, before pulling back and giving a soft sigh, "don't go making any mistakes, alright? Or I'll.... withhold sex." He gave a nervous smile, and kissed him again, knowing he was probably overreacting, if he was really worried about Kashii, he wouldn't let him do it. He kisses him once more before making himself walk off, "see you when you're finished, Kashii-kun."
Lupus went out into the kitchen and started cooking, just basic looking bread, though the ingredients made it far from normal. They were things he learned to make in his army days, heavy on energy, low on nutrients, so not good for long term, but good if you needed sustenance, energy, and all that. Lupus considered making other things for the man, but even he would get full with the amount he had, it was very filling. And he wanted to make sure Kashii was alright. So he went to wait outside the door. Twitching and growling at even the slightest hint of noise, or scent, that would mean someone was getting close. He was extremely protective when he was worried...

All Kashii could do was smile reassuringly at the man - his nerves were on edge and his mind was solely on the operation. He did kiss him bad when he was kissed, of course, but it was an immediate, natural reaction now - though no less enjoyable. He made his way strait to the correct room when Lupus left - took a deep breath - and entered, locking the door behind him.
It was almost an hour later before he was finished. He slumped back on the bed/chair thing he was sitting on, his breathing labored and one hand handing protectively over his stomach. He managed not to make too much of a mess - though he did plan to leave a scar at least. Something he could smile about later. It was another ten minutes or so that he had to get himself together... enough to remember that the door had an automatic lock and he didn't need to push himself to get up to unlock it. Just a simple press of a button and the door was openable - he hoped Lupus would take that as a sign to come in. He didn't want to yell right now - and he couldn't over-exert his body for at least a week - he wanted it to be perfect.

Lupus was in the room the instant the door was unlocked, and a few moments later he was at Kashii's side, obviously relaxing now that he could see that Kashii was alright. His hand moved over to Kashii's, squeezing it just lightly before moving so that he was sitting next to Kashii, he didn't speak, he didn't trust his voice at the moment, and words weren't really needed, he just smiled, wrapping his other arm around behind his lover and snuggling close to him. His hand left Kashii's for just a moment to get some of the food he had and hand it to him, before placing his hand on Kashii's stomach with a happy noise.

Kashii smiles warmly as Lupus came in, and cuddled carefully up to the man as well, seemingly not even noticing the food at first compared to Lupus' warmth. He seemed to beam when Lupus placed a hand on his stomach, and he placed his own over Lupus', humming happily, obviously seeing no need for words as well.
Though, he did catch the sight of the food eventually, and said stomach gave a rather large growl. He chuckled a little and took a few bites, giving Lupus a 'thank you' kiss.

Lupus' lips lingered on Kashii's for a bit longer than was probably necessary, but it was obvious that Lupus was already getting a little... Excited, by this, he just couldn't help it. But he knew he'd have to hold himself back for a while, give Kashii time to rest, after all, Lupus didn't want anything to go wrong either. Where children were involved, he wanted everything to be perfect, absolutely perfect. But in a way it already was. He'd never really expected to have children with his own mate, all he could really have ever hoped for was being the biological father, and of course, he would be involved in their lives, but he wouldn't really be the father, the father was the person who raised the children, he'd be more like an uncle. Of course, maybe he could have adopted children, after all, parents died often, it was a fact of life. But he'd never thought that he would have a mate, someone who he loved so much, that could bear him children. When he had fallen in love with Kashii, he had accepted that he wouldn't have his own kids, but adoption was of course still an option, but now... Now he had Kashii, and the possibility of his own children, with Kashii. If that wasn't perfect, what was?

Kashii smiled warmly when he saw Lupus distracted with his thoughts, his eyes loving, and reaching to trail a hand along the man's jaw. He had been apprehensive at first - he didn't know anything about raising children or being a mother beyond what was medically necessary. But it quickly faded. He knew Lupus would be a good father, and he always had Calla to back him up if need be. It was odd for him, suddenly having people he could trust to turn to, after so long in solitude. It definitely worked wonders on his mentality though, and he was always so much calmer...

Lupus smiled and hugged him a little closer before asking the question that was on the tip of his tongue, "when do you think we can.... start...?" He asked, a huge grin on his face. He was willing to wait as long as he needed, but he wanted it to be sooner rather than later, of course. He was watching Kashii with a look that said exactly that, his hand starting to gently run across Kashii's stomach.

Kashii couldn't help but chuckle a little at that, his eyes moving to Lupus' hand at his stomach, his eyes warm as he watched for a few moments. "...a few days - three at the least. The fourth day, if everything goes right, then we'll be in the clear." He leaned in to kiss him lovingly again and whispered, "And you can make me pregnant."

Lupus had had similar feelings when someone punched him in the stomach, that feeling of having the air knocked out of him. That's what it felt like when Kashii whispered into his ear, only ten times more effective at knocking his thought process off track. He looked dazed for a few moments before giving a rather dopey smile. He looked up at Kashii again and smiled properly. He didn't know what to say, or if there was anything he really could say, so he just moved forward to kiss Kashii again, leaning against the man and closing his eyes afterwards. It wasn't really that late in the day, but he felt perfectly content to just sleep here, with Kashii, that way tomorrow would come faster, and the next few days as well.

Kashii couldn't help a small, happy laugh at Lupus' reaction - the statement gave him an amazing feeling as well. It felt a little wierd, as a male, to be this happy about being pregnant - but around Lupus it just felt natural.
.....'Natural...'
"Ah! I almost forgot," he said, and then patted Lupus' cheek a little to get his attention, if he already didn't have it. He thought about how to phrase his thought for a moment, but then just decided against thinking about it, and grinned happily at Lupus. "Breast-feeding?"
Back to top Go down
https://domina.forumotion.com
Ryu (Domina)
Admin
Ryu (Domina)

!~BABIES~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !~BABIES~!   !~BABIES~! EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:58 am

Kashii quite obviously had his attention the moment he spoke, and Lupus looked at him with loving and obviously happy eyes. He went bright red when Kashii spoke those words, looking away for a moment, probably because he'd been thinking about it himself. At first just for the reasons that it would be more natural, possibly better for them. But he'd started thinking about other reasons.... More sexual reasons, after all, it would be.... Interesting... He looked up at Kashii and gave him a sheepish grin before nodding.

Kashii had to bite his hand a little to keep himself from laughing when Lupus turned red, but he couldn't help it when the man grinned, and started to laugh heartily, the effort sitting a little uncomfortably with his stomach, but he knew it would do no harm. He couldn't help but kiss Lupus happily as he settled again. "Sleep then, I need it," he mumbled, and wrapped his arms tightly around Lupus as he let his eyes close.

Lupus smiled and nodded before snuggling back up against Kashii, resting his hand on Kashii's stomach before giving a contented sigh and closing his eyes. "I love you...." He whispered, then repeated himself in his own language, smiling before starting to drift off to sleep, only staying conscious long enough for Kashii to answer him before slipping into sweet dreams of the lover he had in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Ryu (Domina)
Admin
Ryu (Domina)

!~BABIES~! Empty
PostSubject: Time-skip~!   !~BABIES~! EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 10:30 am

FIRST MONTH OF PREGNANCY

Kashii doubted that something like this had ever, EVER happened before. EVER. In his entire... 200 or so years of life.

He had fallen asleep with Lupus that night... and woke up on his own before noon. Not even that, before dawn even arrived. Four. In. The. Morning. And that wasn't even the scariest part. The scariest part of it all, was that he just couldn't seem to stop crying! Tears were flowing from his eyes, his knees curled to his chest, his body shaking a little, though choking back any noise to try not to wake Lupus. He, as a doctor, knew these sort of things were normal - but still, actually living them out, even after years and years of practice with mood swings... this just takes the cake. He'd never just started bawling before...

A single sob escaped past his lips before he could cover his mouth, and he tensed a little, hoping that it didn't wake Lupus...
Back to top Go down
sparrowhawke
Admin

!~BABIES~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !~BABIES~!   !~BABIES~! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 6:20 am

Lupus tensed slightly as he heard a noise, his body wanted to go back to sleep, but his sub-conscious wouldn't allow it, sending out big warning signs that something was wrong. His eyes opened and rested on Kashii, for a moment not really seeing right, but soon after they widened and he sat up with a bit of a jerky motion. "Kashii? Kashii, what's wrong?" There was an obvious hint of worry in his voice, and he pulled Kashii in for a close hug, stroking along his arms softly, and making reassuring noises, hoping to calm him down, and trying to still his own mind from going into paranoid thoughts, like that there might be something wrong with Kashii's pregancy.
Back to top Go down
Ryu (Domina)
Admin
Ryu (Domina)

!~BABIES~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !~BABIES~!   !~BABIES~! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 6:39 am

Kashii shook his head, bringing his hands up to try and wipe away some of the tears from his eyes - it was useless, of course, as more just came to take their place... but it just felt too weird for him, who hasn't actually cried in so long, and now for absolutely no reason... He sniffled a little, forcing himself to take a few deep breaths, trying to get some semblance of control back. He was calmed when he found he could still speak. Sort of.

"N-no, Sha-kun.... I... it's just..." He leaned toward Lupus, calming down from something of which he had no idea the cause or reason for. He felt some of the tears slow, but they were still there. "J-just... symptom... side-effect..." He finally wrapped his arms tightly around Lupus. "P-pregnant... side-effect..." There was a big grin on his face - if nothing else, this was proof that he was truly pregnant. And as soon as he thought about that, he might've figured out the reason he started crying... or maybe it was just the enormous amount of happiness now that wouldn't let his tears stop...
Back to top Go down
sparrowhawke
Admin

!~BABIES~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !~BABIES~!   !~BABIES~! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:00 am

Lupus looked a little more relaxed at Kashii's words, and finally seemed to calm down when he saw Kashii smiling at him. At that point he decided it was just that Kashii was a little overwhelmed, after all, he'd had his moments where he'd had to go out somewhere and just bawl for a little while, though half the time he didn't get away in time and just started crying all over Kashii. It was about time the favor was repaid. He held Kashii close and kissed his forehead, laying back down and holding him tightly, though not too tightly of course. He kissed Kashii's cheek before closing his eyes and settling in beside him. "Cry for as long as you need to, Kashii-kun, things just get horrible if you keep them in." He grinned suddenly, opening his eyes and looking at Kashii, "do you want me to sing for you?"
Back to top Go down
Ryu (Domina)
Admin
Ryu (Domina)

!~BABIES~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !~BABIES~!   !~BABIES~! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:09 am

The second the words were out of Lupus' mouth, Kashii found himself nodding, and his mouth opened to supply an answer as well - and though he blushed, realizing it in time, he couldn't help a marginally silly grin up at Lupus, wiping at his eyes again and just cuddling closer to the man. As per Lupus' advice he did calm down quite a bit, and he found himself not caring about the remaining tears, just letting them fall. He knew he'd be back asleep again soon - faster depending on if Lupus started going into a lullaby or not - and this time he'd probably sleep until at least two in the afternoon. If something else didn't happen. He knew there was a lot that could, even this early in pregnancy - heck, he could wake up in another freaky mood that Lupus would have to put up with.

He suddenly felt very sorry for Lupus - and voiced this with a mumble of 'sorry for anything else in advance...'. He was sure that Lupus wouldn't quite mind, but it was still rather embarrassing...
Back to top Go down
sparrowhawke
Admin

!~BABIES~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !~BABIES~!   !~BABIES~! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:14 am

Lupus smiled, just catching the mumbled words as he opened his mouth to sing, "it's more than worth it, Kashii." He said softly, kissing his cheek once more before starting to sing. A slow, soft lullaby, running his hands comfortingly along Kashii's arms. The song was making him tired as well, and it was difficult to stop himself from yawning, but he managed, not wanting to ruin the song.

{Guh, short}
Back to top Go down
Ryu (Domina)
Admin
Ryu (Domina)

!~BABIES~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !~BABIES~!   !~BABIES~! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:20 am

Kashii smiled warmly at Lupus' reply, and made sure he was comfortable as Lupus started to sing. Because, just as he suspected, he quickly lost his train of thought, focusing solely on the song and starting to feels its effects right away. His eyes drooped and he yawned widely, his tears finally stopping in place of drowsiness. With one last thought of his pregnancy, and one mumbled 'thank you' to Lupus, he was out like a light, his arms instinctively wrapping tighter around his lover - apparently it wasn't going to be an only morning trait anymore.
Back to top Go down
sparrowhawke
Admin

!~BABIES~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !~BABIES~!   !~BABIES~! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:25 am

Lupus smiled as Kashii fell asleep, not minding the grip Kashii had on him one bit, in fact, he loved how familiar the feeling was, even if the breasts were rather new and... odd. He gave a small and contented sigh as he drifted off to sleep as well, dreaming about Kashii and babies.

When Lupus woke up, Kashii's arms were still wrapped tightly around him. He was happy with this, though, and in no rush to move anywhere, perfectly content to just lay there and watch the sleeping face of his lover. He couldn't help but start humming, the same tune he'd used to help Kashii get back to sleep earlier that morning, but he did so quietly, so that Kashii wouldn't be aroused by it, but he might possibly hear it in his dream. For a moment, Lupus wondered what Kashii was dreaming about, and he thought that it would be great to be able to share a dream with Kashii, he wondered if they could ever do that. Maybe Loki might know how....
Back to top Go down
Ryu (Domina)
Admin
Ryu (Domina)

!~BABIES~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !~BABIES~!   !~BABIES~! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:43 am

Kashii wasn't exactly dreaming - the best way to describe it would be something like just floating in blackness. Not a scary blackness, but a content, sleepy, relaxing one. His mind did stir a little when Lupus started to sing though... oddly enough, a dream started from that. It was as if he was looking at a ultra sound - and perfectly clear (at least to his trained eye) he could see a child there, moving slowly, its little arms reaching out and pulling in, stretching its legs a little at times, as if it was trying to dance...

Kashii, even asleep, smiled warmly - and one of his hands came up to try and touch the screen. He got Lupus' shoulder, of course, and though it didn't make much sense to him asleep - he grabbed onto it anyway, and started to mumble a little under his breath, most unable to be made out - though some, like 'cute', or 'healthy', and others of the such probably made it quite obvious. There was also a mumble or two of 'Shavain', of course.
Back to top Go down
sparrowhawke
Admin

!~BABIES~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !~BABIES~!   !~BABIES~! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:51 am

Lupus smiled, and it came through in his singing as well, after all, you could always tell when someone was smiling as they talked, their tone changed in that happy way. Though he had definitely been happy before, he was even more so now. He kept singing softly, unable to stop himself from leaning towards the touch of Kashii's hand. He wondered what they were going to do when Kashii woke, maybe they would stay in bed, or maybe they would go out and do something, a walk would be nice. Or even better, maybe they could tell his mother, he felt almost ashamed that he hadn't already, but he was hardly going to leave Kashii, or make him over exert himself. No, that was unthinkable, anything that could risk either Kashii or the child was unthinkable.
Back to top Go down
Ryu (Domina)
Admin
Ryu (Domina)

!~BABIES~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !~BABIES~!   !~BABIES~! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:43 pm

After a while - as predicted, past noon - Kashii let out something of a grumble, bringing one hand up to wipe at his eyes. He grumbled again, something about still being tired, but he didn't curl up again and try to get back to sleep as he usually did. After a few more moments trying to bring himself back into reality, he glanced at Lupus, and immediately smiled. He would never get tired of waking up to this sight.

"Morning..." he mumbled warmly, pushing himself up to kiss the man. He was feeling rather affectionate, cuddly even - he didn't know if it was a mood swing or not, but if it was, it was a lot more welcome then the last. As a doctor, he used to scoff at mothers who suggested that some of the mood swings were from their unborn children - crying when scared, cuddly when lonely, and others of the such... but now he wasn't quite so sure about it.
Back to top Go down
sparrowhawke
Admin

!~BABIES~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !~BABIES~!   !~BABIES~! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 3:10 am

Lupus smiled and kissed him back warmly, still humming, though he had gone through a few different tunes since waking up. He wrapped his arms delicately around Kashii's body and grinned at him, "a very good morning, Kashii-kun." He said happily, "every morning is good when you're here with me." He gave a contented sigh and nuzzled against Kashii's stomach, going back to his humming, running his fingers lightly and softly over Kashii's stomach. "And a good morning to you, little one," he said this with a big grin, and when he looked back up at Kashii, there were tears in his eyes. "We're gonna be parents..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

!~BABIES~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !~BABIES~!   !~BABIES~! Empty

Back to top Go down

!~BABIES~!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Domina's Hotel :: Other Roleplays-
Jump to: