Domina's Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Domina's Hotel

I, Domina Jinx, hereby open this fabulous hotel. It is hidden deeply, subtly, and sound-proofedly, especially for those of you who have to escape the law, or the mental hospitals, or just simply run away children.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Second Floor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryu (Domina)
Admin
Ryu (Domina)

Second Floor Empty
PostSubject: Second Floor   Second Floor EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:35 pm

When you come to the top of the stairs leading up from the first floor, you will see a hallway spreading in both directions, left and right. These probably don't matter to you, they are rooms. The door you want is directly ahead of you, two double doors that swing in both directions - careful not to hit anyone, you might break them, they are only wood.

Anyway, you will walk in to see the - in a regular house - 'living room'. This room holds one theater sized television screen for movies and only movies (this is to the right when you walk in, against the far wall) with couches and love chairs around it - these are nailed to the ground because I know how picky some people could be with their seating, and this may still another potential fight.) You have to ask to use this screen, as I am the only one who knows how to get any movies or tapes to play from it. (Your choices are all in four separate bookcases, all empty DVD covers, and I have the disks myself.)

The other half of the room is just a basic living room - comfy couches and nice ways to lazy around, a small mini-fridge by every couch for refreshments, each fridge labeled 'Soda', 'Iced Tea', 'Fruit Juice', 'Alcohol', or 'Water' appropriately. There is a large table, and under the table you will find board games and regular party games, those that don't require much setting up and are usually well-known. There is a door along the wall here as well, though it just leads to a bathroom.

You walk straight across from the door you are standing at to come upon the only other doorway, and opening it you find yourself staring at almost the exact same scene as you were coming up the stairs. Hallways on either side of you - it seemed they just circled around the 'living room' to connect there.

Yet the area in front of you is different. There is only a wall, yet part of the wall is indented. You walk into this indentation and notice there are now stairs on either side of you. Two flights of stairs and you are at the next floor.

The rooms here are all double rooms, with two beds.
Back to top Go down
https://domina.forumotion.com

Second Floor
Page 1 of 1