Domina's Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Domina's Hotel

I, Domina Jinx, hereby open this fabulous hotel. It is hidden deeply, subtly, and sound-proofedly, especially for those of you who have to escape the law, or the mental hospitals, or just simply run away children.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Third Floor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryu (Domina)
Admin
Ryu (Domina)

Third Floor Empty
PostSubject: Third Floor   Third Floor EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:36 pm

This floor is exactly the same as the last. Except for the fact that the middle room holds a pool, instead of the 'living room'. Inside you will find that, of course, most of the room is taken up by a sparkling clean pool, 3ft at its most shallow and 15ft at the deepest. Off to the side there are also two Jacuzzi, labeled 'men' and 'women' only during the day, they're both used for whichever gender at night.

Do not worry about making a mess - I've well equipped the room and it could handle any mess you could possibly throw at it.

This floor also has double rooms - though only one large bed, most used for lovers.
Back to top Go down
https://domina.forumotion.com

Third Floor
Page 1 of 1